What are SupplySide Science Tours?
SupplySide Science Tours are FREE, one-day all-science events that feature brief scientific presentations from a hand-picked group of top ingredient suppliers bringing the latest innovations directly to your area.
Your registration includes access to all sessions, lunch and a happy hour mixer at the end of the day.
Where are this year's tour stops?
- Salt Lake City - June 12 ( Click here to view sessions from this tour stop.)
- Los Angeles - June 19 ( Click here to view sessions from this tour stop.)
- Chicago - August 14
- Orlando - December 6
- To learn about the latest research on healthy and innovative ingredients
- To meet face-to-face with experts in the industry
- To network with A-list colleagues and peers
- To ensure that you and your company have the best information about today’s hot ingredients
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who works for a company that manufacturers or markets finished dietary supplements, foods/beverages are eligible to attend, including those in:
Dietary Supplement Retailers
How much does it cost to attend?
For qualified registrants, attendance is free.
Qualified registrants include:
- dietary supplement manufacturers
- food/beverage manufacturers
- private label manufacturers
- retail & distribution industry professionals
- contract manufacturers
Please note, that upon registration, your business classification is subject to show management verification. All registrants will be notified of their attendance status within 5 business days of registration.